Is Christmas crazy at your house? It doesn’t have to be.
busiest, craziest, most stressful MOST WONDERFUL time of the year … right?!?!
Do you secretly wish for January 2nd every year once the Thanksgiving dishes are done? Do you dread holiday parties, gift exchanges, cookie swaps, and Christmas musicals?
Are you exhausted on December 26th each year, thinking, What? It’s over! But we didn’t make memories, we didn’t explore the true meaning of the season, and we didn’t create traditions.
I hear you.
Advent is the season in the Christian calendar that anticipates the coming of Christ. Maybe your church observes Advent or maybe you think it’s only something some Christians do. Maybe you’ve seen Advent “calendars” at the mall but stopped short of buying them because they were expensive and did little more than “countdown” to Christmas.
What if Christmas could be different this year?
What if …
- … Advent could be a time of meaning and discovery for your family?
- … you could make memories and create traditions that will last a lifetime?
- … you could enjoy the season and savor the sights, smells, and sounds of the holiday?
You’d say “yes,” right? Especially if you could do it for free and just by carving out a few minutes for family time each week.
With some basic items (that you probably already have around the house) and your Bible, you can participate in an intentional family worship time in the weeks leading up to Christmas. Using A Different Christmas This Year: Easy Family Worship Activities to Make the Season More Meaningful, you can re-focus the hearts of your family on the true meaning of the season: the birth of our Savior.
A Different Christmas This Year will:
- Help your kids see the icons and symbols of Christmas — many that have been distorted by modern-day and consumeristic culture — from a Christian worldview
- Bring family together a few times a week to read Scripture, pray, and talk about Jesus and what he means to us.
- Guide you through the four Sundays of Advent with suggested Scripture readings
- Provide a variety of activities that can be adapted to your kids’ ages and skills, and your schedule
- Give you new ideas for creating Christmas traditions
- Give you discussion starters to use during Family Worship
- Offer additional resources, including book suggestions, recipes, and a planning calendar
Will you allow another hectic and busy holiday season to sap you and your family of the joy that’s meant to be ours? Don’t settle for another chaotic, exhausting, and overwhelmed Christmas.
This book is a HUGE help for busy parents who want MORE for their families this Christmas season.
Get it now! You can have A Different Christmas This Year.